FE Review Manual Best-Selling Book for FE Exam Preparation
The FE Review Manual is the most trusted FE exam preparation book. It offers comprehensive coverage of FE exam topics while providing what exam candidates value most—integration of equations and variables from the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering Supplied-Reference Handbook.
FE Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam 3rd Edition Free Download Pdf
The FE Review Manual is a complete exam review package in one book. Gain a better understanding of key concepts and save prep time by reviewing FE exam topics and NCEES Handbook equations in a single location. These equations, along with NCEES Handbook figures and tables are distinguished in green text for easy cross-referencing. Use the 13 diagnostic exams to identify where you need the most review and improve your problem-solving skills with over 1,200 practice problems. You can evaluate your progress by taking the included 4-hour sample exam.
Look for PPI’s new discipline-specific FE review manuals:
- FE Civil Review Manual
- FE Mechanical Review Manual
- Entrust your FE exam preparation to the FE Review Manual and get the power to pass the first time—guaranteed—or we’ll refund your purchase price.
- Everything You Need to Succeed
- Complete FE exam coverage in 54 easy-to-read chapters
- 13 topic-specific diagnostic exams
- Green text to identify equations, figures, and tables found in the NCEES Handbook
- Over 1,200 practice problems with step-by-step solutions
- SI units throughout
- 4-hour morning session practice exam
- A sample study schedule
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index
- Exam tips and advice
- Topics Covered Include
- Computers, Measurement, and Controls
- Conversion Factors
- Electric Circuits
- Engineering Economics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Materials Science/Structure of Matter
- Mechanics of Materials Statics
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Transport Phenomena
- Units and Fundamental Constants
Since 1975, more than 2 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.
About the Authors
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, is one of the best-known authors of engineering textbooks and references. His books and courses have influenced millions of engineers around the world. Since 1975, he has authored more than 30 engineering reference and exam preparation books. He has spent thousands of hours teaching engineering to students and practicing engineers. He holds bachelor of science and master of science degrees in industrial engineering from Stanford University.
Want this mechanical engineering books